Exterior Vinyl Cladding
Everlast D5I20 is designed and manufactured in Australian particularly to withstand the Australian climate. Exceptionally strong and durable Everlast D5I20 has an attractive gloss timber appearance as well as being highly UV resistant. Designed to meet AS/NZS 4257.1, AS/NZS 4257.6, AS/NZS 4257.7 and AS/NZS 4257.8
Careful attention is used during design and manufacture to insure all products are of highest quality possible. Each board type has been subjected to systematic physical tests to pass the requirements of Australian and New Zealand standards, assuring customers of strong and durable products that are flame resistant as well as corrosion, rot and termite proof. Any products using insulating materials are 100% CFC-Free.
No paint is needed as colour is impregnated right through the product rather than being unique to the visible surface. Little maintenance is required beyond a simple wash from time to time.
- No paint needed – save on maintenance
- 100% Colour Depth – colour won’t scratch off
- Flame resistant – peace of mind
- Corrosion, rot and termite proof – durable and long lasting
- Easy maintenance – a simple wash from time to time
- First cost is last cost – count your savings for years to come
- Designed to meet AS/NZS 4257.1, AS/NZS 4257.6, AS/NZS 4257.7 and AS/NZS 4257.8
Everlast has 100% Colour Depth – Meaning that colour is not only confined to the surface.